Green and White

Holiday Valley: School Clubs

Do you enjoy having fun in the snow? At Lake Shore there are many clubs that students may join. Every club appeals to many different students due to the activities the club provides. Just like the Holiday Valley Ski Club, in which students may join if they are interested in having fun in the snow.

This club allows Lake Shore students to travel to Ellicottville to ski or snowboard on many of the resorts hills. The benefits of being apart of a school club that travels to Holiday Valley is that the ultimate select option allows skiing/riding on a select night each week for up to 16 weeks. For Lake Shore the agreed upon night of fun is Friday night. For a friday night the season pass costs $195 for each student. On Fridays you are able to begin your skiing and snowboarding at 3:30 pm. After school on Fridays there is a bus that takes the students and chaperones to Ellicottville, NY for the event then back to the school again.

Chaperon lift tickets are also available when you are a holiday valley ski club. There are also student rate season passes for school members. Since this is a club the season long passes and rental equipment packages are flexible and affordable. Also a benefit from being a holiday valley ski club, your school can accumulate school credit based on how many members the club has.

At Holiday Valley there are so many great runs to ski and board, that the HVSC is great to join. The price is affordable and there are always great conditions to ski too. There are also many other things that you may enjoy at Holiday Valley, like the warm waffles, hot chocolate, and fine dining. Holiday Valley is a great place for a school club to go and have its winter fun.

holiday valley

By Maggie Jimerson